Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Here is my bucket list of things I want to do befor I die...

1. Travel to Italy
2. Go scuba diving in Hawaii
3. Learn how to curl
4. Get Married
5. Read the Bible cover to cover
6. Get a post-secondary degree
7. Learn how to speak italian fluently
8. Get a PhD.
9. Learn how to Kayak and go kayaking on the Colorado River
10. Go on a Missions Trip
11. Learn how to play guitar
12. Go/take part in an all night prayer session
13. Be able to do 100 push-ups in a row
14. Travel to New York
15. Get a summer job at Hollister
16. Go to Bible School in England (Capernwray Hall)
17. Do a 10 minute plank
18. Learn how to read Hebrew
19. Get Baptized
20. Learn sign language

6 comments:

  1. Those are some cool ideas on there Ian. I especially like how you put 'do a 10 minute plank', and I would also like to read the Bible from cover to cover; that is an excellent idea. Great bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I COMMENTED BECAUSE IM A HACKING PRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA IAN LOVING THE 100 PUSH UP IN A ROW AND THE 10 MIN PLANK IMPRESSIVE......

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this blog is very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to Italy? Cool, I should have put that on my bucket list. I forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should definitely go to new york. i went there and i saw the statue of liberty up. its huge up close.

    ReplyDelete