Monday, 13 February 2012

Ian's Persuasive Paragraph


If I could choose any career, I am convinced that working at Hollister would be better than being a Physician. Sitting in a smelly office, surrounded by illness, disease, and agony. People crying out in pain, wallowing their worries, and not respecting your time. Seeing people with the same problems, the same issues, and a lack of luster for life. The vibe at a doctor’s office is mellow, unentertaining, and never an adventure. No one looks forward to going to the doctor’s office, but everyone loves Hollister. Who wouldn’t want to make new friends, smell great, and have an awesome time occasionally helping customers? At Hollister you are surrounded by students just like you who want to have fun, and make cash too! Hollister is a great place to serve others, listen to music, and make a desirable income. 

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering but wouldn't a doctor bring you a lot more income than a minimum wage job. And is the reason you can occasionally help customers because you can't see them with the poor lighting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I can't help anyone because I'm too preoccupied adjusting my gas mask, and fixing my ear plugs actually

    ReplyDelete