Keep Sake Items
A) Favorite Memory:
- Going to Hawaii with my family
B) Something that is important to me now:
- My Dog
C) Hope and dream for the future:
- Travel to Italy
Part 2
A) Every time I look at my minuscule piece of volcanic rock, I am reminded of my first trip to Hawaii. I can still remember seeing the Haleakala craters extravagant size and expansive layout of red colored dirt and rock. I remember picking up the small piece of rock, and proudly placing it in my jacket pocket, where it could safely remain as my personal treasure.
B) His red and black spiral leash hanging on the hook in the mudroom of my house. This image sends the immediate thought of dog walking into my mind. Whether it is bundling up in the cold of January to embrace a frozen walk down the street, a pleasant stroll down the street in the presence of falling leaves and beautiful autumn colors, or a scolding hike across bone dry pavement in the midst of a July heat wave, this is almost always the scene when it is time to take my dog for a walk.
C) Every time I see a bowl of spaghetti, I am reminded of the Italian culture that feasts on this delicacy known as pasta. Pasta radiating with flavor, stimulating my taste buds, causing my nose to flow like a rushing river, or bringing a smile to my face from complete satisfaction. There is a reason pasta is classified as a comfort food, since every time I eat it I feel all the worries of my day floating away, becoming consumed in a taste of the Italian lifestyle I dream of one day taking part in.
FIRST! lol jk
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I really like your paragraphs. They are very very descriptive and well written. I can just picture these things in my head.
Also what's your dog's name? And what kind of dog is it?
These are some very good items; I especially like how you described how you described spaghetti reminding you of Italian culture. Also, I really like your personal story of the volcanic rock in Hawaii and I think that would be a very fun place to go. These are some very well thought-out memories/items and you did a great job!
ReplyDelete